10 Intermediate Ways To Speed Up Windows

Update: If you are using Windows Vista then check out 10 Simple Ways To SpeedUp Windows Vista.

Given how successful my Simple Guide to Tweaking Windows XP has been I’ve decided to post some more complex tweaks. The effectiveness of each of these tweaks will vary from machine to machine.

I’ve tried to focus on tweaks that I’m confident can be made on any XP machine regardless of the individual setup. Please do not make any of these changes if you are not sure what you are doing, and remember to make backups first and good luck!

1. Disable Unnecessary Services
Because Windows XP has to be all things to all people it has many services running that take up system resources that you will never need. Below is a list of services that can be disabled on most machines:

• Alerter
  • Clipbook
  • Computer Browser
  • Distributed Link Tracking Client
  • Fast User Switching
  • Help and Support – (If you use Windows Help and Support leave this enabled)
  • Human Interface Access Devices
  • Indexing Service
  • IPSEC Services
  • Messenger
  • Netmeeting Remote Desktop Sharing (disabled for extra security)
  • Portable Media Serial Number
  • Remote Desktop Help Session Manager (disabled for extra security)
  • Remote Procedure Call Locator
  • Remote Registry (disabled for extra security)
  • Remote Registry Service
  • Secondary Logon
  • Routing & Remote Access (disabled for extra security)
  • Server
  • SSDP Discovery Service – (Unplug n’ Pray will disable this)
  • Telnet
  • TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper
  • Upload Manager
  • Universal Plug and Play Device Host
  • Windows Time
  • Wireless Zero Configuration (Do not disable if you use a wireless network)
  • Workstation

To disable these services:

1. Go to Start and then Run and type “services.msc”
  2. Doubleclick on the service you want to change
  3. Change the startup type to ‘Disable”

2. Turn Off System Restore

System Restore can be a useful if your computer is having problems, however storing all the restore points can literally take up Gigabytes of space on your hard drive. To turn off System Restore:

1. Open Control Panel
2. Click on Performance and Maintenance
3. Click on System
4. Click on the System Restore tab
5. Tick ‘Turn off System Restore on All Drives’
6. Click ‘Ok’

, , , ,

134 Responses to 10 Intermediate Ways To Speed Up Windows

1. Anonymous December 4, 2005 at 10:51 pm #

For number 4, you forgot to tell us what to call the new key.

2. Anonymous December 5, 2005 at 12:03 am #

The missing key name is: NtfsDisableLastAccessUpdate

3. Anonymous December 5, 2005 at 12:13 am #

The last one, number 10, where you set the time to kill processes and services to 1000 ms (or 1 second) seems like a horrible idea !!!!
    I would strongly advice not to do this under any circonstance, it is not worth it !
    For instance, if you were working in a Word document and try to shut down your computer, you would get a message telling you to save your document before closing. But now, you would only have 1 second to save the document before Word gets killed and you lose your work !
    It is not worth it. I think.
    And, like the previous reader said, in number 4, you didn't specify the key name.
    Otherwise, this article is pretty interresting. I especially like the ConservativeSwapfileUsage thing. If it works, that would be terrific. I hate when windows uses the pagefile when lots of ram are still available, and windows does that often.

4. Anonymous December 5, 2005 at 12:33 am #

Or instead of doing this, you can download an easy front-end with tune-xp.exe and do it all with a simple GUI instead of hunting through the registry. Just my two cents though.

5. Anonymous December 5, 2005 at 12:54 am #

How well did you research this stuff? For instance, #7 only works on Windows 95/98/ME, it doesn't do a thing on 2000/XP.

6. Everton Blair December 5, 2005 at 8:05 am #

Sorry -fixed typo's in #4 and #8. I'm pretty certain that Conservativeswapfileusage works in XP

7. Anonymous December 5, 2005 at 9:34 am #

In spanish at http://86400.es/2005/12/05/10-maneras-de-acelerar-windows/

8. Smoker's Area December 5, 2005 at 9:36 am #

10 Intermediate Ways To Speed Up Windows
    Un bella lista di Tips per rendere WinXP molto più veloce e performante.
    HtmlUnit tests with Eclipse and Ant

9. fio-nick December 5, 2005 at 12:33 pm #

Thought I would post and say thanks – since every other comment is a complaint. I was having problems with my XP system 'over-thinking'. When idle it would suddenly slow to a crawl … I would consider myself intermediate (have enough knowledge to diagnose this stuff) and could not find the cause. My only out was to restart every time that happened (about twice/day). I've perfomed most of your tweaks and everything is much better – thanks.

10. The PC Doctor December 5, 2005 at 12:52 pm #

Connected Internet has posted an article entitled 10 Intermediate Ways To Speed Up Windows .
    Good set of tips but I’m going to urge a little caution:
    Be careful when disabling services – If you don’t know what you are doing…

11. Anonymous December 5, 2005 at 2:46 pm #

I won't be suprised to read this bad article in some computer magazine.
    Most of these are incredibly useless. defragging your page file can help and I imagine turning off modified times can help if you are desperate. Alot of the services he lists shouldn't be disabled if you are on a network or if you use a NTFS partition.
    Other than the defragging thing, I recommend turning your Windows theme to “Windows Classic” if your system is aging. The pretty themes can kill a windows system that is under 500mhz. Access it by going to Control Panel –> Display.
    If you're going to be a defragging zealot, do yourself a favor and buy PerfectDisk. Also, registry/Windows optimizing programs can do a lot more than these few changes.

12. Anonymous December 5, 2005 at 10:16 am #

#9, the /prefetch tip, is completely bogus.
    It doesn't do anything, and actually slows down the program a bit.
    Read more at:
    Otherwise, thanks for the tips! Excellent advice!
    ==
    Tyrantmizar
    Blogmaster of 'Talkings of a Tyrant”
    tyrantmizar.blogsome.com

13. news.architel.com December 5, 2005 at 10:47 pm #

This tweak reduces the time XP waits before automatically closing any running programs when you give it the command to shutdown.
    Go to Start then select Run
    Type ‘Regedit’ and click ok
    Find ‘HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Deskt…

14. Anonymous December 6, 2005 at 10:28 am #

Do not disable Workstation in #1 if you connect to a network drive. The drive will be inaccessible.

15. Anonymous December 7, 2005 at 1:01 pm #

Thanks for these tips — many of them seem helpful. However, disabling System Restore should never be encouraged, since Windows has been known to crash even when it hasn't been showing problems. For example — if someone has accidentally downloaded a virus. If you have a regular back-up routine, go ahead and disable it, but otherwise, you might be feeling pretty stupid that you thought it was more worth it to save 10 seconds of start-up time instead of making daily images of your system.

16. Anonymous December 19, 2005 at 10:16 am #

Great, gonna try them out.

17. Anonymous December 20, 2005 at 11:57 pm #

“Human Interface Access Devices” Is used for USB audio. DONT DISABLE THIS if you have a headset or a keyboard that controls the volume.
    Also The “server” service is pretty important to just disable like that. Controlls file and print sharing.

18. Bullit December 30, 2005 at 3:17 pm #

“ConservativeSwapfileUsage=1”
    Are the quotes required in the syntax?

19. Anonymous January 3, 2006 at 5:32 pm #

Is a good halfway point regarding the system restore function to turn it off on some drives. For instance, I have several partitions; two for apps, one for a scratch disk and two for data storage. Is there really much benefit to having system restore turned on with any but the two partitions that have applications on them?

20. Anonymous January 12, 2006 at 2:45 pm #

A tip for newbies: some of the services mentioned in in this article can be safely disabled only if you are not on a LAN.
    In general, rather than disable a service, you should stop it and mark its startup type as manual – then it will be started only if it is needed.
    Also, most services have minimal impact on the speed of your PC anyway. But go ahead and fiddle with them if it makes you feel better 🙂

21. Girish January 16, 2006 at 10:00 pm #

Help !!!!!!!!
    My Laptop was slow and after applying these tweaks, my laptop gets rebooted automatically without saying / giving any error. It seems that this is happening after the warning logged in errorlog
    TraceLevel parameter not located in registry; Default trace level used is 32.
    For more information, see Help and Support Center at
    Please let me know what could be causing this

22. writingUp January 19, 2006 at 3:31 pm #

I do alot of reading on the internet because the internet has much to show us. I came across this guys article on 10 Intermediate Ways To Speed Up Windows.
    The article started right off will disabling processes not needed to run a Windows XP desktop.
    The

23. Anonymous February 24, 2006 at 5:04 pm #

Thanks for all the usefull tips! they really make a difference!
    RamPage:
    i have two computers, one windows 98 and my main one, WindowsXP Home and i use RamPage on BOTH… a MUST for win98.. SUPOSEDLY you don't need it for windows XP, but through the years that ive used this program, it definately helps!
    *WARNING DON'T use the ConservativePagefileUsage=1 fix mentioned in conjunction with automatic ram freeing w/ rampage

24. James MacAonghus March 15, 2006 at 8:41 am #

Do you think you can be compulsive obsessive (is that the term, or maybe obsessive compulsive) about your PC like Monica in Friends about cleaning and tidying? I have a Programs folder called “Cleaning” where I keep AdAware, Spybot etc, so I have about 10 programs including registry cleaners and defraggers and erasers and so on… and there is nothing I love more than cleaning, cleaning, cleaning my hard drive!

25. Anonymous March 21, 2006 at 1:52 pm #

so banificial article as i read and know how to make my windows stonger then stonger

26. Sathis June 16, 2006 at 6:14 am #

thankz

27. hunkfritz June 16, 2006 at 8:14 am #

its rely help me a lot in my office computer although my computer is high avarage specs but you can see the difference if apply this configuration in your windows. i’ll give you 10 stars to rate this its so helpfull.

28. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton June 16, 2006 at 10:33 am #

Thanks hunkfritz! If you’re feeling up to it try out the other intermediate guide and the additional guide

29. eraserhead03 June 23, 2006 at 9:41 am #

These are great. I have been hacking around all night trying to improve performance on my computer. Gave me some excellent ideas. Thanks.

30. nikki July 15, 2006 at 8:19 pm #

I followed the directions to modify my registry for “faster” shutdown times, and all I have to say is DON’T. I didn’t notice much improvement in shutdown times, but I did notice that my programs all started spazzing because they never had time to shut down properly.

31. Boughto July 21, 2006 at 10:34 am #

Just a note that tweak #7 is NOT relevant to WinNT platforms, including WinXP. System.ini is only used for compatibility for older 16-bit programs and will not normally be even read on an NT based machine.

See http://www.tweakxp.com/incorrect_tweaks.aspx (or http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache:BIVXY96HrtoJ:www.msfn.org/board/lofiversion/index.php/t12076.html+ConservativeSwapfileUsage&hl=en&gl=au&ct=clnk&cd=5)

Good site for WinXP memory management: http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.htm

32. Ralph Averbuch September 22, 2006 at 4:02 pm #

Hi

I followed these instructions and they do generally seem to speed things up (tried on three different laptops). However, for some reason I can’t figure out, I now can’t see the other laptops on the internal wifi network or even access the one connected to the printer as a printer server (which I used to do before), but the other laptops can see my shared drives and access my files???

I’m guessing that something I disabled in Services is to blame, but I’ve no idea what!! Any help would be much appreciated. I can be contacted at ralphNOTTHISBITaverbuch@gmail.com

33. Anonymous December 7, 2006 at 9:30 pm #

Yeah, I just tried #7 on Windows XP and it did virtually nothing…

34. Osvaldo April 18, 2007 at 4:28 pm #

Suggesting someone to disable as many services as you do, and deactivating system restore right away sounds like a true trap to me, mister. If anyone disable the services you propose, services.msc itself will be deactivated at next restart, and then the poor victim will not be able to get back to safety using system restore, so reinstalling the system will be the only way out.
    THE OTHER TIPS ARE JUST FINE, thanks a lot for those, BUT STOP proposing people to deativate system restore, for thats not a cool thing to be done.

35. Horace May 30, 2007 at 2:10 pm #

thanks will do that to see if my computer improves

36. Horace May 30, 2007 at 3:10 pm #

thanks will do that to see if my computer improves

37. Roge rTilbury June 6, 2007 at 11:29 am #

People are not short of disk space these days. Turning off system restore is a recipe for disaster as it removes your only simple recovery option and often your only practical recovery option. You should not be recommending this.

Mmany tips these days are based on recovering/saving disk space. Given the size of hard drives nowadays these tips are redundant.

ps I speak from 38 years experience of supporting everything from the largest mainframes to Windows

38. Roge rTilbury June 6, 2007 at 12:29 pm #

39. Everton June 6, 2007 at 11:43 am #

Fair point Roger. Out of interest have you ever completed a successful system restore? In the past when I’ve tried it’s never been 100% successful.

40. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton June 6, 2007 at 12:43 pm #

41. Anon June 14, 2007 at 11:10 pm #

Dude, I strongly suggest readers to keep System Restore unless they’re robots because this service can really pull your ass out of deep situations. Keep it in a month’s length so that it doesn’t take up as much but it’s still there.

42. Anon June 15, 2007 at 12:10 am #

43. Janet June 25, 2007 at 7:43 pm #

44. Janet June 25, 2007 at 8:43 pm #

45. rusty July 13, 2007 at 1:07 am #

46. rusty July 13, 2007 at 2:07 am #

47. jonnt feked July 22, 2007 at 5:33 pm #

I have followed all your tips and now i cant use windows at all?!? I have just managed to start up firefox, but that is it. What do you think could have caused this out of all your tips? So then i can try to reverse what ever it was i did? Thanx

48. jonnt feked July 22, 2007 at 6:33 pm #

49. Everton July 22, 2007 at 5:41 pm #

no idea – I would start with the registry tweaks first to see if you did them correctly

50. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton July 22, 2007 at 6:41 pm #

51. edebiyat August 30, 2007 at 7:07 am #

I especially like the ConservativeSwapfileUsage thing.

52. edebiyat August 30, 2007 at 8:07 am #

I especially like the ConservativeSwapfileUsage thing.

53. sciencebase September 6, 2007 at 2:58 pm #

A very quick way to defragment the pagefile is simply to set it to 0 Mb from the performance tab, reboot, and then set it to a new value…you might have to delete any residual pagefile.sys file in the folder first…

54. DB September 6, 2007 at 3:58 pm #

55. Davo September 10, 2007 at 3:38 pm #

I Strongly Agree With #10 If You Do Not Use Programs Where You Need To Save Your Work Immediately, Only If You Use High Profile Games (Battlefield 2142, Bioshock etc.) Where It WIll Reduce The Amount Of Slow Speed You Get, And Improve The Speed-up Time Of The Game Also.

I Strongly Disagree With #10 If You Are A Small Company/Business/Self-employee Where You Will Need To Use Microsoft Office Very Often, And It Will Be Very Nearly Impossible To Save Your Work, As The First Guy Who Posted Here Pointed Out, Which Also Caught My Eye Once In Windows. Take Into Consideration Of Which Systems That These Work On. They ARE NOT CLEAR!! … Thanks alot .. Davo

56. Davo September 10, 2007 at 4:38 pm #

57. Jalaj October 25, 2007 at 6:16 am #

Thanks for “Disable Unnecessary Services” list, as I needed it badly. I don’t touch services after I once halted my system by stopping some critical service.

58. Jalaj October 25, 2007 at 7:16 am #

59. David Hopkins October 29, 2007 at 9:37 pm #

I also like to switch to Windows classic mode. Not only do windows themes have the potential to interfere with applications they also slow you down.

60. David Hopkins October 29, 2007 at 10:37 pm #

61. Rita November 8, 2007 at 1:40 pm #

I tried almost all these fixes, and now my system won’t boot past the windows page! I can get into safe mode only to access my stuff. When I do a restore, I get the same old windows window for hours? NOW WHAT DO I DO? in a panic in Ohio……

62. Rita November 8, 2007 at 1:40 pm #

63. Everton November 8, 2007 at 2:28 pm #

@Rita

In safe mode, undo the changes one at a time starting with the most recent one you implemented

64. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton November 8, 2007 at 2:28 pm #

@Rita

65. Sneezy Melon December 4, 2007 at 2:46 pm #

nice and informative article.
    thanks for sharing!

66. Sneezy Melon December 4, 2007 at 2:46 pm #

nice and informative article.
    thanks for sharing!

67. Zhuoshi January 14, 2008 at 5:28 pm #

Thanks for these tips. My 50-year-old computer (maybe not exactly 50, but really old and slow) is much faster now.

68. Zhuoshi January 14, 2008 at 5:28 pm #

69. Darrenb February 23, 2008 at 9:03 pm #

HELP…

I did these tweaks now when i click on my computer or my documents or any folder nothing happens!!!!

70. Darrenb February 23, 2008 at 9:03 pm #

HELP…

71. tdh March 29, 2008 at 3:42 pm #

Only disable a service when you know exactly what its function is. Instead of listing all the services to disable, why don’t you tell some words about each service?
    For example, if you disable Computer Browser, you cannot access to any shared folder in other computers in LAN, right? So what? IMHO, listing the unnecessary services without function description is fool!

72. tdh March 29, 2008 at 3:42 pm #

73. Brian Skidmore June 1, 2008 at 7:18 am #

I have followed all Steps bar the Restore section.
    Immediate improvement occurred with the “pageDefrag”
    section.

No problems were experienced with your instructions.

I will give it another day and if all remains well I’ll
    finish off with the Restore section

many thanks for a great article

74. Brian Skidmore June 1, 2008 at 8:18 am #

I have followed all Steps bar the Restore section.
    Immediate improvement occurred with the “pageDefrag”
    section.

No problems were experienced with your instructions.

I will give it another day and if all remains well I’ll
    finish off with the Restore section

many thanks for a great article

75. Billy bob June 7, 2008 at 12:44 pm #

Number nine (9) does not work it will say that itbis invalid

76. Billy bob June 7, 2008 at 1:44 pm #

Number nine (9) does not work it will say that itbis invalid

77. 3G iPhone August 13, 2008 at 9:48 am #

Thanks for the tips.

78. 3G iPhone August 13, 2008 at 10:48 am #

Thanks for the tips.

79. Dealgiant September 28, 2008 at 8:11 am #

It does work but i have to remove the peripherals attached to my pc as some of them use the services on your list, but it works for me as i disable the ones i don’t need 🙂

80. Dealgiant September 28, 2008 at 9:11 am #

81. joliemar October 3, 2008 at 9:21 am #

I need help! after following all the directions on how to speed up windows xp. My DEEP FREEZE software suddenly cannot start with its BOOT FROZEN menu.. I just cannot seem to know what have I altered. Pls. Help I need my DEEP FREEZE To be started in frozen mode again.

82. joliemar October 3, 2008 at 10:21 am #

83. Thomas Edison January 13, 2009 at 3:15 am #

I think it’s complex for common users, software can help with these tweaks. I recommend to use Boost Windows 2009, the download link is: http://www.windowsfaster.com/dlds/bwsetup.exe

84. Thomas Edison January 13, 2009 at 4:15 am #

85. ali January 18, 2009 at 4:51 am #

any help for windows vista it can’t seem to be working with vista

86. ali January 18, 2009 at 5:51 am #

any help for windows vista it can’t seem to be working with vista

87. TheOneEd March 17, 2009 at 1:08 am #

Good but you should NEVER turn off system restore, especially if you frequent the internet or screw around with windows.

88. TheOneEd March 17, 2009 at 2:08 am #

89. Free Macbook March 26, 2009 at 5:44 pm #

My windows has been lagging for some time im hoping all these tips will kick it back into gear, thanks!

90. Free Macbook March 26, 2009 at 6:44 pm #

91. Christopher May 10, 2009 at 8:54 am #

Thanks for the tips! Much inproved system speed. 🙂

92. Christopher May 10, 2009 at 9:54 am #

Thanks for the tips! Much inproved system speed. 🙂

93. Jon October 10, 2009 at 3:52 pm #

My shut down and start up is crazy slow so i'd like to change this if even by a fraction but with number 10 i cant find the waittokillprocesses thing that was mentioned above

94. Computer Support December 29, 2009 at 7:53 am #

Sometimes we tend to Shutdown the computer by pushing the power button directly. We have to avoid this which might affect the services closing down properly which might results in slow boot

95. Forex Trading Alert August 14, 2010 at 8:36 am #

Took me time to study all of the comments, but I really loved the post. It proved to be Very useful to me and I am sure to all the commenters right here! It’s always good when you can not only be informed, but additionally entertained! I am sure you experienced fun writing this post.

96. Accurate Forex Signals August 14, 2010 at 2:52 pm #

I dont really know what you talking about right here. This cant be the only way to think about this can it? It seems like you understand a lot, so why not explore it more? Make it more accessible to everyone else who might not agree with you? Youd get a lot a lot more people behind this if you just stopped making common statements.

97. qjsdjjo August 19, 2010 at 2:30 am #

i1oemY rsfavghklwgz, [url=http://yckkhztcuegc.com/]yckkhztcuegc[/url], [link=http://aqnxwbjiwwdw.com/]aqnxwbjiwwdw[/link], http://ifogbdcmnags.com/

98. acekard 2i August 19, 2010 at 2:23 pm #

Grat post,Thank you.Acekard 2i,Acekard 2i Dsi 1.4

99. lnwdek August 21, 2010 at 2:41 pm #

ByqVzF fjnmyhiinihv, [url=http://jdellusxcbsc.com/]jdellusxcbsc[/url], [link=http://otahtlmnywsq.com/]otahtlmnywsq[/link], http://gcctevqqhnwu.com/

100. oscareightyone August 26, 2010 at 8:42 am #

Someone mention hyper threading! If your processor is single core and supports it this is great! To find out how go to:

101. Paperless Recorder August 30, 2010 at 3:12 am #

Very happy to see your article, I very much to like and agree with your point of view. Thank you for sharing. At the same time,i feel Paperless Recorder very much ! .Welcome to look at my website and blog articles.Hope we can become good friends, and exchange and to help each other! Thanks!!

102. Bathroom cabinet August 31, 2010 at 3:35 am #

Wow! Very good content, the analysis depth, so I understand! Like the authors way of thinking, and writing style! Compliment, ha ha! Thanks again for the selfless sharing of, I have learned a lot! At the same time I like Bathroom cabinet very much

103. Baby Strollers August 31, 2010 at 3:44 am #

Good writing, and I very much agree with your thoughts and insights. Hope that more could write such a good word, I said, to continue coming to visit, thank you for sharing.i love Baby Strollers very much .

104. Baby Walkers August 31, 2010 at 4:01 am #

Cool. Talking about makes sense. Is recognized. Hope that it will often share such a good text. I will always be concerned about, because you can learn some knowledge, thank you for sharing, and i love Baby Walkers very much !

105. best pram August 31, 2010 at 4:10 am #

Oh, so unexpected, so surprise! Very touching, so well written and I have some perception, learning very much. Thank you for sharing. Very happy to see these and believe that your point of view. This same time,i love Best Pram very much !

106. wholesale August 31, 2010 at 8:49 am #

the best wholesale online . I hope you’ll like it !! Welcome to my web site shopping!

107. personalized christmas gifts August 31, 2010 at 2:30 pm #

haha,so nice article.thanks for your share. the Christmas Day will coming! Merry Christmas,Happy New Yeah.

108. Wash basin September 1, 2010 at 3:37 am #

I think you write very good article I agree with the views and ideas! Second, the article gave me the feeling is very large, so I learned a lot of knowledge. Very grateful to the author’s share. I also like Wash basin very much!

109. jvdhpz September 1, 2010 at 5:44 am #

ithimd cnrdircilakt, [url=http://bbnngjshoujt.com/]bbnngjshoujt[/url], [link=http://amwpskdiuhdi.com/]amwpskdiuhdi[/link], http://wmywqqzvhdij.com/

110. 1234567 September 1, 2010 at 2:05 pm #

goodtrades    very   good

111. brand t-shirts in hot sale September 2, 2010 at 6:20 am #

There are many various styles of  brand t-shirts on our website.welcome to choose any you like.

112. Power Strip September 2, 2010 at 8:02 am #

Wow, this is too cool. I am very like it, Thank you for sharing, let me so happy! At the same time ,i feel Power Strip very much

113. tie guan yin is the best of Chinese Oolong tea September 6, 2010 at 3:07 am #

Tieguanyin is the most iconic type of oolong tea, ranking as one of Chinas top 10 teas. The best Tie Guan Yin comes from Anxi county in Fujian Province, which has been a prosperous tea growing region throughout history.

114. Rado September 6, 2010 at 4:54 am #

online cheap Rado watches !! welcome to buy …

115. air max 90 September 7, 2010 at 6:24 am #

Nike Air Max 90 and even more ways to make your comfort a priority. While http://www.airmaxdiscount.com increasing the ventilation network, let your feet bend and flex groove bend naturally when you’re away. airmaxdiscount eyestays allow you to customize additional support for your feet to maintain stability in your laces.

116. PU PVC leather September 7, 2010 at 6:38 am #

Hello, very professional high level of writing it! So many people to comment, let me also to comment on it. Because good writing, and I learned a lot, and I am glad to see such a beautiful thing. Thanks very much !the same time, i love PU PVC leather very much too !

117. Booster Cable September 7, 2010 at 7:31 am #

Cool. Talking about makes sense. Is recognized. Hope that it will often share such a good text. I will always be concerned about, because you can learn some knowledge, thank you for sharing, and i loveBooster Cable very much !

118. air max 2003 September 7, 2010 at 9:43 am #

Nike Air Max shoe has a leather cover, improve ventilation, ventilation, duration of protection against impact, http://www.airmaxdiscount.com/ stability and Designs rubber stamps and embossed insole polyurethane midsole support and sustainability, and improve the adaptation and feeling in the ankle power train district, airmaxdiscount durability and comfort.

119. Rado September 7, 2010 at 10:44 am #

Welcome to buy our products, thank you!

120. nike dunks September 8, 2010 at 1:25 am #

welcome visite our website,thanks!

121. If you are in need of floor tiles September 8, 2010 at 1:49 am #

floor tile Take a walk on the natural side with stunning and luxurious floor tiles from The Tile Shop. From ceramic and porcelain to natural stone, our tiles create floors that attract attention with their look. The timeless quality of each of our tile options means that they??ll enhance the surrounding design, no matter what that design may be. And with an easy-to-maintain finish and unmatched durability, you can be sure that your floor will keep attracting attention year after year.

122. nike dunk high September 9, 2010 at 8:50 am #

welcome visite my website,thanks!

123. Shotgun cases September 9, 2010 at 9:53 am #

Wow, this is too cool. I am very like it, Thank you for sharing, let me so happy! At the same time ,i love Shotgun cases very much !

124. omega watches September 9, 2010 at 9:55 am #

welcome visite my website!thank you!

125. polo shirts September 9, 2010 at 10:48 am #

polo outlet,polo shirts

126. wide angle conversion lens September 10, 2010 at 1:42 am #

I expect the best picture,I think I can make one,but I need the best camera lens.

127. nylon spandex fabric September 10, 2010 at 3:17 am #

that is great post,something of it is interesting and they attract my attention.

128. Professional supplier of ceramic floor September 10, 2010 at 8:00 am #

Professional supplier of ceramic floor If you are interested to learn more about ceramic floor, visit ceramic floor

129. forexhug October 7, 2010 at 11:28 am #

any windows 7 tips ?

130. iç giyim October 11, 2010 at 8:47 pm #

after some time windows getting slower do what you can do bu you cant change this, need to format then

131. Bhappy October 19, 2010 at 3:23 pm #