Launching New WordPress Theme: TypoXP Reloaded

I spent a lot of time in the week with Ajay performance tuning this site. One of the things we worked on was making it easy to switch my plugins on and off, which has made it easy for me to release my theme. So without further ado, here is the new TypoXP Reloaded Theme for Worpress 2.x.

The theme is a heavily modified version of the popular TypoXP theme. In addition to several new features, it also supports several plugins out of the box. But, more importantly in my view it includes optimised Adsense placement, as well as several tweaks to the theme to improve the CPM of ads through Adsense targeting, as well as theme tweaks to improve the positioning of pages in search results.

Update: As of version 1.1 the TypoXP Reloaded WordPress theme now supports WordPress Widgets.

Plugin Support

Supports out of the box my Latest Comments With Avatars Reloaded plugin (recommended), as well as the following plugins:

Demo

This site is currently running the theme, although it has several other tweaks included. A ‘clean’ version is available for viewing on WordPress Theme Browser. Update: The theme is no longer available in Theme Viewer and can be downloaded here

Installation Instructions:

• Download the latest version below
  • Unzip the whole folder to ‘Wp-content/themes’
  • Place the tabber.js file in your blog home directory e.g if your blog is is installed in www.blogurl.com then copy the file to this folder
  • Go into your dashboard and enable the theme
  • Important: Included within the theme are the optimal Adsense adverts. To ensure that your account is credited for any clicks you must put your publisher id between the speech marks in the following line ‘google_ad_client = “”;’ in each of the files below:
    • adsensensecontent.php
    • adsensemiddle.php
    • adsenseskyscraper.php
    • adsensetop.php
    • adsenseupdates.php
    • New! linkad.php
  • Optional: It is also advisable that you give each of the ads below a unique channel ID to improve performance monitoring
  • If you wish to remove the ads then this is quite simple to do.

Releases

• TypoXP Reloaded V.0.9 (Released 13/1/07)
  • TypoXP Reloaded V.0.91 (Released 27/1/07: Fixed sidebar issue and tabber script)
  • TypoXP Reloaded V1.0 (Final Release 03/02/07)
  • TypoXP Reloaded V1.1 (Released 10/02/07

Known Issues

• For some reason I haven’t been able to get the tabbed navigation in use on this site working in the download. As soon as I do, I will release a new version. If you want to have a go at incorporating the tabs yourself then here are some good instructions.
  • Error with sidebar not displaying properly on single pages
  • Theme doesn’t validate – will be fixed in next release

Theme Support

If you have installed the theme and you have any technical questions then please use this thread in the forum. No support will be given here.

, , , , , , ,

160 Responses to Launching New WordPress Theme: TypoXP Reloaded

1. Profile photo of Ajay
    Ajay January 13, 2007 at 8:06 pm #

That Donation line looks familiar 😉

2. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton January 13, 2007 at 8:11 pm #

couldn’t get the button to appear though

3. Thilak January 14, 2007 at 2:32 pm #

Very Few bloggers release theme which the custom built for their blog. You are one among them.

I feel, you must remove your adsense pub code from the theme, else you just might get banned.

4. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton January 14, 2007 at 2:43 pm #

#Thilak

Any idea how I can make it easy for users to put the ads in the right places? I agree it’s risky, but I’ve seen a few themes do it this way.

I think what I’ll do is make my own house banners to put in those slots, and tell the user to replace the code with their own code.

On it now

5. Everton January 14, 2007 at 3:05 pm #

Worked out that if I remove the pub id it still displays the ads, but no one gets paid. I’ve updated the instructions

6. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton January 14, 2007 at 3:05 pm #

7. Profile photo of Ajay
    Ajay January 14, 2007 at 3:52 pm #

Will tell you how to get the Paypal thing in place later.

Regarding the ads, they create an options panel where the user can do the configuration.

8. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton January 14, 2007 at 5:45 pm #

Yeah, I was going to look at some themes that have option panels to see how they added one

9. Profile photo of Ajay
    Ajay January 15, 2007 at 3:22 am #

Your sidebar is looking BIG! Infact all the fonts are!

Secondly, I think you can put the comments on the post in reverse order with this plugin.

10. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton January 15, 2007 at 7:19 am #

Big where – on this site or in the zipped theme?

I don’t like having most recent comments first – it’s not the way people naturally read.

11. Profile photo of Ajay
    Ajay January 15, 2007 at 8:17 am #

On the site…

12. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton January 15, 2007 at 10:19 am #

The problem was just on this post -there was a h3 tag left open

13. Profile photo of Ajay
    Ajay January 15, 2007 at 12:20 pm #

Aah… no wonder!

14. Sridhar Katakam January 23, 2007 at 3:00 am #

Thanks for the theme. Using it on my blog. Can you pls look into centering the theme in the browser?

15. Heinz February 3, 2007 at 5:31 pm #

Everton Blair
    I downloaded your website and I must say after 15 years on the Internet, I never have seen one better site, in my case a WordPress template made from you.
    For a site like this I would even have paid if you look at so many templates which are for sell, often for a horror price, but no one is better made for all, like this one I downloaded today.

Thanks so much and Good luck for the future because you are what we say, a Master!

H. Duthel

16. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton February 3, 2007 at 6:58 pm #

Thanks H. Duthel!!! I’m really quite surprised how well the theme has done in the two days since I uploaded it.

Can I ask a favour please. Would you mind leaving your testimonial here as well, as well as a rating as it’d be great if I could stay in the top ten themes for a bit longer.

Don’t forget to look out for an updated version soon and to use the forums for any support issues

17. Tuan February 4, 2007 at 10:06 am #

I like this one

18. Melanie February 24, 2007 at 5:00 pm #

I’m still having problems getting the side bar to show up on single pages. I tried going to through your forum but at this time they’re not coming up for me (stuck loading).

I did a fresh install of the theme (just re-downloaded it today) and I’m still having the problem.

Can you help me ^_^;;

19. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton February 24, 2007 at 7:24 pm #

can you check if the theme works before you made your changes please – i.e. out of the box. if it doesn’t can you contact me in the forum please

20. Oscar March 1, 2007 at 2:47 am #

The link to download the new version (1.1) doesn’t work, it redirects to 0.91 version zip file.

Where can I download the right file?

21. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton March 1, 2007 at 6:53 am #

No it’s the right version. I need to contact the team running theme viewer to ask them to update the title (but that would break external links…)

22. Chris March 1, 2007 at 5:44 pm #

Questions:

How do I remove the ads? Let’s say I only wanted the top and middle, or the skyscraper and middle, etc, how do I remove different sets?

How do I make my site search become the adsensed google search like yours?

23. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton March 1, 2007 at 5:56 pm #

If you have installed the theme and you have any technical questions then please use this No support will be given here.

24. Chris March 1, 2007 at 6:10 pm #

I registered on your forums but have yet to get an email. 😛

25. Vic March 2, 2007 at 7:18 am #

Great Adsense theme!

BTW…I’m trying to get the “Comment Quicktags” plugin, but can’t get it from the link. Anywhere else to pick it up?

26. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton March 2, 2007 at 7:28 am #

27. Vic March 2, 2007 at 7:35 am #

No problems with the theme etc. I’m just saying you can’t get that plugin from the linked site mentioned in the article itself.

28. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton March 2, 2007 at 11:21 am #

If you’d posted this in the forum I could have sent you the plugin…

29. benj March 3, 2007 at 10:03 am #

Hi, Im probably the dumbest person using this theme. How can one put links into the Roll of Honour? Thanks a lot.

30. benj March 3, 2007 at 10:03 am #

31. benj March 3, 2007 at 12:25 pm #

aight, got it. sorry.

32. Aristianto March 5, 2007 at 5:22 pm #

i’ve use this themes, its looks great. Thx for your great job.

33. Frederick March 25, 2007 at 6:49 am #

Hi all,

Can someone teach me how to have the AD sense removed.

Tks

34. latest news March 30, 2007 at 4:08 pm #

thanks for creating one of the best theme for wordpress now you can see your theme as a news cms at Latest News

35. narendra April 9, 2007 at 5:26 am #

thanks for your theme this is better then my other themes

36. Robert Irizarry April 22, 2007 at 10:27 pm #

Cool theme – good feature set and, given my preference for three column themes, I like the layout as well.

37. donaalfian April 29, 2007 at 11:39 am #

nice theme i like it

38. Abhay May 10, 2007 at 11:53 am #

Hi, thanks alot for releasing the latest version as 1.1 however, in the download page(WP theme viewer), it is still saying version 0.91. The release date here and download page too are differenet.

When I downloaded, the zip file too is typox-reloaded-091.zip

Is this correct?

39. Abhay May 10, 2007 at 12:53 pm #

When I downloaded, the zip file too is typox-reloaded-091.zip

Is this correct?

40. Abhay May 10, 2007 at 12:06 pm #

Sidebar Menu icon for category, pages, etc are not appearing. The rest is okay. And I would like to know how can I make the tab work, is it simply to uncomment from the stylesheet?

Thanks alot.

41. Abhay May 10, 2007 at 1:06 pm #

Thanks alot.

42. Everton May 10, 2007 at 12:43 pm #

Hi Abhay – can you post any support questions in the forum please

43. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton May 10, 2007 at 1:43 pm #

Hi Abhay – can you post any support questions in the forum please

44. MacBros May 13, 2007 at 6:48 pm #

Nice theme. I especially like the Google AdSence integration.

45. MacBros May 13, 2007 at 7:48 pm #

Nice theme. I especially like the Google AdSence integration.

46. manboo June 3, 2007 at 3:10 am #

This is the correct link:

47. manboo June 3, 2007 at 4:10 am #

This is the correct link:

48. Everton June 3, 2007 at 9:44 am #

thanks-updated the link

49. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton June 3, 2007 at 10:44 am #

thanks-updated the link

50. Shivaranjan June 7, 2007 at 6:01 pm #

Hi Everton,

You got a nice theme which I would like to download and use it for my blog. But strangely I am not able to download the latest 1.1 instead only version 0.91 is available. Can you please put the latest version for download?

51. Shivaranjan June 7, 2007 at 5:01 pm #

Hi Everton,

52. Everton June 7, 2007 at 5:40 pm #

The version on theme viewer is the latest version. I didn’t update the number in the upload as it would have created a new thread – sorry for the confusion

53. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton June 7, 2007 at 6:40 pm #

54. Ricky June 8, 2007 at 4:46 pm #

The Plugins ‘pagenavi’ cannot works in your templates
    it said :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wp_pagenavi() (previously declared in MYSITE/wp-content/plugins/pagenavi/pagenavi.php:55) in MYSITE/wp-content/themes/typoxp-reloaded-091/functions.php on line 43

55. Ricky June 8, 2007 at 5:46 pm #

The Plugins ‘pagenavi’ cannot works in your templates
    it said :

56. Everton June 8, 2007 at 7:18 pm #

@ricky

The forums cover off this point

57. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton June 8, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

@ricky

The forums cover off this point

58. Ricky June 9, 2007 at 1:41 am #

Pagenavi ploblem solved :
    i should delete some lines in the pagenavi.php file.
    Thankyou..

may i ask you one more question :
    What plugins or what setting do you use to make Tabbed list of pages on your header like this pages :

Subscribe, deals, home, about…. and many other..

Btw, Thank you very much, your Themes is really great 🙂

59. Ricky June 9, 2007 at 2:41 am #

Pagenavi ploblem solved :
    i should delete some lines in the pagenavi.php file.
    Thankyou..

may i ask you one more question :

Subscribe, deals, home, about…. and many other..

Btw, Thank you very much, your Themes is really great 🙂

60. Everton June 10, 2007 at 9:23 am #

@Ricky

Again covered in the forums – no support is given in this thread

61. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton June 10, 2007 at 10:23 am #

@Ricky

Again covered in the forums – no support is given in this thread

62. Ricky June 12, 2007 at 1:08 am #

I’m so sorry, i’m new user here.
    I already post it again in your forum

63. Ricky June 12, 2007 at 2:08 am #

I’m so sorry, i’m new user here.
    I already post it again in your forum

64. Keith July 12, 2007 at 6:17 pm #

What plugin are you using to display the RSS feeds on the left on the screen?

Thanks,

65. Keith July 12, 2007 at 7:17 pm #

What plugin are you using to display the RSS feeds on the left on the screen?

Thanks,

Thank you for the generosity. I like the theme 🙂
    -Nish

69. Nishanthe July 26, 2007 at 5:52 am #

Thank you for the generosity. I like the theme 🙂
    -Nish

70. Anonymous July 26, 2007 at 10:48 am #

Did you upgrade your theme with the new version of MyAvatars?

Check my blog! 😉

71. Napolux July 26, 2007 at 11:48 am #

Did you upgrade your theme with the new version of MyAvatars?

Check my blog! 😉

72. John Black July 31, 2007 at 9:52 pm #

Well i like it, i will probably use it on one of my blogs.Thanks

73. John Black July 31, 2007 at 10:52 pm #

Well i like it, i will probably use it on one of my blogs.Thanks

74. Rick August 25, 2007 at 4:29 am #

What a beautiful Theme. Look pretty nice and promising.

75. Rick August 25, 2007 at 5:29 am #

What a beautiful Theme. Look pretty nice and promising.

76. Will Humes September 17, 2007 at 7:42 pm #

I cannot, for the life of me, find a link that will actually take me to a download of typo xp reloaded. Can you help me out?

77. Will Humes September 17, 2007 at 6:42 pm #

78. Everton September 17, 2007 at 6:45 pm #

there’s one in the post!!

79. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton September 17, 2007 at 7:45 pm #

there’s one in the post!!

80. Will Humes September 17, 2007 at 7:06 pm #

The first two links in the post take me to the typo xp support forum where I do not see a download link.

The second link in the post only take me to the wordpress theme viewer page “bugs fixed” where I don’t see typo xp reloaded.

Sorry to be such a pain, but this looks to be such a nice theme, and I would really like to try it out.

81. Will Humes September 17, 2007 at 8:06 pm #

82. Everton September 17, 2007 at 7:11 pm #

83. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton September 17, 2007 at 8:11 pm #

84. Will Humes September 17, 2007 at 7:29 pm #

Everton,

Thanks for putting up with my queries, but the link you highlight in your last message is one I have tried at least ten times, and it only takes me to the support forums, and this post:

Newbie
    Karma: 0
    Offline

Re: Support For TypoXp Reloaded XP Theme
    « Reply #183 on: July 27, 2007, 17:50:51 PM »

I managed to download a copy, not sure if it is the latest release though. Can you confirm?

I can see no link to download from at all. I also tried to register for the forums, but after having filled out the registration information at least 5 times and checking the “I Agree” button, and I find that “register” button is not working for me. I tried to register on both firefox and opera to no avail.

85. Will Humes September 17, 2007 at 8:29 pm #

Everton,

Newbie
    Karma: 0
    Offline

Re: Support For TypoXp Reloaded XP Theme
    « Reply #183 on: July 27, 2007, 17:50:51 PM »

86. Everton September 17, 2007 at 7:33 pm #

yes it’s the right version

87. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton September 17, 2007 at 8:33 pm #

yes it’s the right version

88. eBestAgent September 22, 2007 at 9:16 pm #

Everton,
    Download links from this page lead to no where.

Could you check please?

Thanks.

89. eBestAgent September 22, 2007 at 10:16 pm #

Everton,
    Download links from this page lead to no where.

Could you check please?

Thanks.

90. angie September 24, 2007 at 8:35 pm #

I’m using it on one of my blog.
    Thanks for the theme.

91. angie September 24, 2007 at 9:35 pm #

I’m using it on one of my blog.
    Thanks for the theme.

92. Anderssauro September 28, 2007 at 3:41 am #

Oow!

All working in WP2.3!
    🙂

93. Anderssauro September 28, 2007 at 4:41 am #

Oow!

All working in WP2.3!
    🙂

94. Jerry September 28, 2007 at 11:06 am #

Everton,

I’m in the same boat as Will. I do not see any attachments. I assume that you need to be a registered user of the forums to do so. I attempted to register on the forums,but after filling in the required information and ticking the check box for terms and conditions, the register button is still not active, so it is not possible to complete the process.

Firefox is showing JavaScript errors that could be the cause of this. I’ve also tried in Konqueror, with the same results.

95. Jerry September 28, 2007 at 12:06 pm #

Everton,

96. Everton September 28, 2007 at 11:33 am #

I’ve changed the link above to directly download the theme

97. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton September 28, 2007 at 12:33 pm #

I’ve changed the link above to directly download the theme

98. Jerry September 28, 2007 at 1:15 pm #

Everton,
    Thanks!

Any chance you could put in a link for the tab buttons as well? (Or I can just create my own)

99. Jerry September 28, 2007 at 2:15 pm #

Everton,
    Thanks!

100. Everton September 28, 2007 at 1:40 pm #

you really need to register with the forum Jerry as all is explained there

101. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton September 28, 2007 at 2:40 pm #

you really need to register with the forum Jerry as all is explained there

102. Jerry October 1, 2007 at 1:53 pm #

Everton,

I’d be happy to register for the forums, but they’re still broken.

both myself and others have reported that the register button will not work. There is a JavaScript error on the register page that is preventing the “I Accept” checkbox from activating the register button. My JavaScript console reads:

isEmptyText is not defined - line 121

This can be shown by repeatedly checking and un-checking the “I Accept” checkbox and then viewing an error console.

I have attempted to register in konqueror, Firefox and Internet Explorer with exactly the same results

103. Jerry October 1, 2007 at 2:53 pm #

Everton,

I’d be happy to register for the forums, but they’re still broken.

isEmptyText is not defined - line 121

104. Everton October 1, 2007 at 7:24 pm #

Thanks for letting me know Jerry – I’m going to spend some time on the forum this weekend as I haven’t given it any love for a while

105. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton October 1, 2007 at 8:24 pm #

106. Mark V. "Dent VII" October 31, 2007 at 7:34 pm #

Thanks for this nice theme. I’ll be changing mine to yours because I just loved the Ads placement!! Perfect! I hope I can improve my earnings a little bit (and maybe donate a few, why not!)

107. Mark V. "Dent VII" October 31, 2007 at 8:34 pm #

108. Ricky November 1, 2007 at 12:24 am #

Can i change the sidebar become one on left and one on right. Thank you

109. Ricky November 1, 2007 at 1:24 am #

Can i change the sidebar become one on left and one on right. Thank you

110. Sneezy Melon November 18, 2007 at 5:43 pm #

^
    I dont think so.
    If you manage to do it, pls inform me as well 🙂

111. Sneezy Melon November 18, 2007 at 5:43 pm #

^
    I dont think so.
    If you manage to do it, pls inform me as well 🙂

112. USC Trojan Fan December 4, 2007 at 9:48 am #

Thanks for the theme, and for making it wordpress-widget friendly. Having to shoehorn different hacks into the latest theme is one of my least favorite things in the world to do

113. USC Trojan Fan December 4, 2007 at 9:48 am #

114. Areeb December 7, 2007 at 1:26 am #

Good job mate. I like it.

115. Areeb December 7, 2007 at 1:26 am #

Good job mate. I like it.

116. AT4Nube December 10, 2007 at 9:18 am #

Looks good! Thanks!

117. AT4Nube December 10, 2007 at 9:18 am #

Looks good! Thanks!

118. Mark McManus December 29, 2007 at 6:28 pm #

I would dearly love this theme but cannot actually ind the download link.

The link to the forum does has no download link and I can’t register either, the register button is disabled.

Help please, it looks great!

Mark.

119. Mark McManus December 29, 2007 at 6:28 pm #

I would dearly love this theme but cannot actually ind the download link.

Help please, it looks great!

Mark.

120. Everton December 29, 2007 at 6:31 pm #

@Mark

There’s a download link in the post above!!!

BTW this site is no longer using the typoXP theme – it’s using a beta version of my new theme, Eureka

121. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton December 29, 2007 at 6:31 pm #

@Mark

There’s a download link in the post above!!!

122. Mark McManus December 29, 2007 at 6:40 pm #

Thanks Everton. Finally found the link.

Is Eureka available yet? You’ve done a great job with it!

Mark

123. Mark McManus December 29, 2007 at 6:40 pm #

Thanks Everton. Finally found the link.

Is Eureka available yet? You’ve done a great job with it!

Mark

124. Everton December 29, 2007 at 8:15 pm #

The next release of Eureka next week should be good enough to share-this version is about 90% complete, but I started using it even though the designer hasn’t finished as I wanted to start messing around with it

125. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton December 29, 2007 at 8:15 pm #

126. Anand January 12, 2008 at 3:26 pm #

I am interested in your theme. Please let me know the correct download link for TypoXP Reloaded V1.1 (Released 10/02/07)

The download link provided at the beginning is the old one.

127. Anand January 12, 2008 at 3:26 pm #

The download link provided at the beginning is the old one.

128. Bored No More January 15, 2008 at 7:41 am #

Kewl..
    Lightbox 2.02 Plugin and Adsense ad spots rock !

129. Bored No More January 15, 2008 at 7:41 am #

Kewl..
    Lightbox 2.02 Plugin and Adsense ad spots rock !

130. Download Free AC97 audio Drive January 19, 2008 at 8:49 pm #

I will use for my son blog

131. Download Free AC97 audio Drivers January 19, 2008 at 8:49 pm #

I will use for my son blog

132. Webdesigner February 5, 2008 at 6:00 am #

This WordPress theme is gorgeous! Really professional, thanks!

133. Webdesigner February 5, 2008 at 6:00 am #

This WordPress theme is gorgeous! Really professional, thanks!

134. luq February 24, 2008 at 6:00 am #

Thanks a lot for the theme, i use it on computer-realm.net. I guess i’ll stick with it for a while,by the way you have a great blog, didnt think connectedinternet would bring up a blog…expected a product site with a few quality wordpress themes…:)..anyway thanks for keeping the theme free and awaiting more awesome wp themes!

135. luq February 24, 2008 at 6:00 am #

136. ame February 24, 2008 at 7:54 am #

i should delete some lines in the pagenavi.php file.. what line should i delete @ ricky thanks.

137. ame February 24, 2008 at 7:54 am #

138. Brecht February 24, 2008 at 4:12 pm #

I’m sorry to post here but it seems that the support forum is no more ? – the links are throwing 404s from the module as well as this page. I LOVE this theme but and all my adsense seems to be contextually relevant except for the main page, any help?

139. Brecht February 24, 2008 at 4:12 pm #

140. Everton February 25, 2008 at 7:03 am #

@brecht

The forum has been tempermental for a while and I need to fix it. Your adsense unit on your homepage is probably finding it hard to work out what your content is about, so it is serving generic ads. If your homepage gets a lot of traffic and it doesn’t improve I would remove the ad and replace it with something else as it will bring your overall earnings down because of Smart Pricing

141. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton February 25, 2008 at 7:03 am #

@brecht

142. Mai Thao June 8, 2008 at 4:30 am #

Hi Everton. Great job modifying the theme! I have a small request, and the link to the forum seems not to be working. Is there any way to delete the title from the top right column and replace it with an image instead? Thanks!

143. Mai Thao June 8, 2008 at 5:30 am #

144. Everton June 8, 2008 at 8:37 am #

@Mai

What problems are you having with the forum?  It should be working fine now

145. Profile photo of Everton
    Everton June 8, 2008 at 9:37 am #

@Mai

What problems are you having with the forum?  It should be working fine now

146. Susan July 9, 2008 at 11:22 pm #

This is a great looking theme!

Read Susan’s latest blog post….1 Theme>>>

147. Susan July 10, 2008 at 12:22 am #

This is a great looking theme!

Read Susan’s latest blog post….1 Theme>>>

148. Beaulife September 17, 2008 at 4:33 pm #

My blog site has never been so neat and professionally presented in WordPress. Now with typoxp-reloaded, I feel very confident that my blog site will be as popular as “love at first sight”. I am eagerly looking forward to more earnings with this new themes and Google Adsense.

149. Beaulife September 17, 2008 at 5:33 pm #

150. bermandt December 30, 2008 at 4:08 am #

Hi, Everton,
    Thanks for sharing wordpress theme typoxp reloaded.
    My account still not approve at the forum. That’s way I ask you at this time.
    If I click one of my blog’s tag, there is an error appear
    Please visit my a href=”http://www.wimaxian.com/tag/wimax/”> blog</a>
    Thanks,
    -bermandt

151. bermandt December 30, 2008 at 5:08 am #

Hi, Everton,
    Thanks for sharing wordpress theme typoxp reloaded.
    My account still not approve at the forum. That’s way I ask you at this time.
    If I click one of my blog’s tag, there is an error appear
    Please visit my a href=”http://www.wimaxian.com/tag/wimax/”> blog</a>
    Thanks,
    -bermandt

152. Sebastian K. March 6, 2009 at 4:03 pm #

Hello,

there`s a mistake in the Plugin Support list.

The text plugin link of Text link Ads v2 has got the same link like the Ultimate Tag Warrior plugin.

153. Sebastian K. March 6, 2009 at 5:03 pm #

Hello,

there`s a mistake in the Plugin Support list.

154. Celexa August 25, 2010 at 4:44 pm #

Vex ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels, throws bad redundancies, and helps species in those hush-hush distributions, without which the body cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the soul act with cheerfulness.

155. Short Sale Help August 25, 2010 at 10:20 pm #

This is great. I have been looking all over the web and finally found good content. I am adding you to my google reader so I can keep up to date with your content.

156. Bible Online August 30, 2010 at 2:23 pm #

The site publisher carries a selected skill to describe truly fine topics. Reads the web site is definitely great and there are certainly several regular website visitors. No wonder, while using excellent written content. In any case, it was a enjoyment to expend time on your weblog and study the exciting write-up.

157. how to lose weight fast September 1, 2010 at 8:50 pm #

gbjfiijq, http://mercedesofsouthatlanta.com/how-to-lose-weight-fast, fbwulhhd

158. Adolfo Network Marketing September 1, 2010 at 11:01 pm #

Hopefully getting out of Ocracoke wasn’t really required and Old Earl justkeeps out at sea. Let us hope for that.

159. Adolfo Network Marketing September 2, 2010 at 12:34 am #

I hope getting out of Ocracoke was not really needed and Hurricane Earl justkeeps out at in the ocean. Let’s hope for it.

160. social bookmarking service September 2, 2010 at 8:18 am #

i have been using your theme for the past 2 months and found it extremely interesting. I am mainly attracted towards the support form adsense plugins in your theme, i expect your reloaded theme also delivers everything.

Skip to toolbar