TypoXP Reloaded Theme Now Supports Widgets

TypoXP Reloaded 1.1

I almost forgot to announce that my very popular TypoXP Reloaded theme as of version 1.1 now supports WordPress widgets. The theme has been downloaded over 1300 times, and is in fact currently the most popular theme on the WordPress Theme browser.

I’m very happy about supporting WordPress Widgets as I didn’t have to lift a finger to achieve this, Ibrahim widgetized the theme and sent me the zip without me even asking (thanks mate!). Hopefully by providing full support for WordPress widgets my TypoXP Reloaded theme will be used by even more users.

To Download TypoXP Reloaded Version 1.1 then please click here. If you are using any previous versions I would recommend doing this as I have corrected a few errors in the template.

To learn more about the theme itself and the plugins supported click here. As always, support is available in the forums.

, , , , , , ,

17 Responses to TypoXP Reloaded Theme Now Supports Widgets

1. Vinod Ponmanadiyil February 13, 2007 at 7:03 am #

The widgetizing is excellent . Though the pages appear perfectly on FF and Opera, IE is a disappointment. There is a Javascript error. Let me know if you’ve any fix.

2. Everton February 13, 2007 at 7:17 am #

can you post the error in the forum please and I’ll have a look

3. Melanie February 13, 2007 at 2:29 pm #

I downloaded the theme from http://themes.wordpress.net/columns/2-columns/1510/typoxp-reloaded-091/ but it says it’s version 1.0.3 and NOT 1.1 which has the widget support.

4. Vinod Ponmanadiyil February 13, 2007 at 2:34 pm #

Thanks for the response. The forum seems to be down. :(

5. Vinod Ponmanadiyil February 13, 2007 at 2:34 pm #

Thanks for the response. The forum seems to be down. :(

Everton February 13, 2007 at 5:29 pm #

Try again – we changed the url from forum.connectedinternet.co.uk to http://www.connectedinternet.co.uk/forum and we had to try a few different methods before we got it to work.

Sorry!

7. Vinod Ponmanadiyil February 14, 2007 at 4:35 am #

Thanks for the prompt response. I will post it there.

8. andriansah May 8, 2007 at 11:39 am #

thanks to share with us

15. OPENGIGA TECH January 27, 2008 at 7:42 pm #

cool theme ;-)

thanks to share with us

16. Scott April 19, 2008 at 9:38 am #

Hi Everton

Just downloaded the most recent version….although it doesn’t look like the new one you have, I’ve noticed you have upgraded a lot of the features.

Even has widgets now!

I’ve had your theme since the beginning, upgraded once or twice and then just left it adding posts and advertising. I even left the wp version at 2.1.

Someone hacked me, not once but twice so I decided to upgrade your theme and upgrade wp to 2.5

I just need to add all the extras I had in my original theme, however, I hate to admit it but this theme is just butt ugly. Your new one has some spark and would love to give it a try, but I understand its a little tempermental.

I think I might go with one of the revolution thems http://tinyurl.com/5l828k they are looking really hot.

I do appreciate all the help. In fact, your theme really got me started learning how to get in an tweak things a bit.

Can’t wait to see what new stuff you have in your works.

Thanks and Best Wishes,

Scott

17. Scott April 19, 2008 at 9:38 am #

Hi Everton

Even has widgets now!

Can’t wait to see what new stuff you have in your works.

Thanks and Best Wishes,