3 Faces Hidden On Vista DVD

Vista Faces

I have no idea how this guy found this tiny picture of 3 guys hidden on the Vista DVD. Not only am I impressed that he found the pictures, but also that it is possible to mass produce an image so small.

Check out the sequence of photos to see where how small the picture is. To date, nobody has worked out who the three guys are. I wonder what else is hidden on the DVD or on other software discs?

Vista Faces 1Vista Faces 2Vista Faces 3Vista Faces 4Vista Faces 5Vista Faces

, , ,

313 Responses to 3 Faces Hidden On Vista DVD

1. listikal June 14, 2007 at 1:08 am #

Wow, that’s amazing. Obviously hinted into by somebody. Probably just some no name MS developers.

2. listikal June 14, 2007 at 1:08 am #

3. listikal June 14, 2007 at 2:08 am #

4. Astrother June 14, 2007 at 4:34 am #

If someone did locate that on their own, without being told to look hard for it, I have to question their volume of freetime they must have. Andf, I must ask for them to loan me some of that time ;)

5. Astrother June 14, 2007 at 4:34 am #

6. Astrother June 14, 2007 at 5:34 am #

7. Nicole June 14, 2007 at 5:47 am #

That is seriously crazy, not surprising though. A lot of creators seem to do similar things. Take Disney movies for example, I’m sure you have heard (or seen) of the priest that has a boner in The Little Mermaid. Thanks for sharing though, very cool!

8. Nicole June 14, 2007 at 5:47 am #

9. Nicole June 14, 2007 at 6:47 am #

10. John June 14, 2007 at 11:05 am #

Amazing – I’m impressed you where able to take photo’s off it too, looks tiny!

11. John June 14, 2007 at 11:05 am #

Amazing – I’m impressed you where able to take photo’s off it too, looks tiny!

12. John June 14, 2007 at 12:05 pm #

Amazing – I’m impressed you where able to take photo’s off it too, looks tiny!

13. Anonymous September 28, 2011 at 4:07 pm #