Is The Dollar Exchange Rate Driving You Crazy?

Over the last couple of weeks I don’t think I’ve ever paid as much attention to exchange and interest rates.   Even when I studied Economics at University (seems so long ago now) I never paid as much attention to key economic indicators!

All of my blog earnings are in dollars, apart from intellitxt, and it just seems like every month my earnings are eeking away. The dollar is already buying less half a pound, and it’s only going to get worse. If I do ever quit my day job and use te blog earnings to put food on the table, I might have to move back to America. Actually, that’s not such a bad idea…..

Is the weak dollar driving anyone else crazy?

, , , ,

18 Responses to Is The Dollar Exchange Rate Driving You Crazy?

1. asso September 22, 2007 at 6:54 pm #

I think dollar is going to fall more. I am a blogger to and when i withdraw my earnings in euro in my currency i get less than 1000 euro form 1400$

2. shortship September 23, 2007 at 2:38 am #

Micah ->
    “Luckily I live in the US so it doesn’t really affect me.”

How can you even think this doesnt affect you? We do not live in a bubble here, so higher prices abroad and lower prices for our own goods are eventually going to catch up and bite us in the ass… Wages are always the last area to catch up, so we will be paid crap and start paying more for our stuff…

3. Dick September 23, 2007 at 8:35 am #

I’ve been in PI since 1988, everything will come around again. When I first got here it was 19 to 1.

4. Everton September 23, 2007 at 10:29 am #

@dennis

going on a bender in vegas is a good way to spend your dollars!

5. Zath September 23, 2007 at 11:09 am #

For me right now, I’m spending more in dollars than I make, so it’s not such an issue – in a sense I wish it was though! ;)

6. Mathew Browne October 4, 2007 at 10:59 pm #

I was loving it when I went on holiday to Orlando earlier this year. Not so much now I’m home and getting less and less money. Boo!

7. Autoexchange and instant ecurrencies April 14, 2009 at 6:54 am #

Yes its helping me a lot. We can get a good conversion rates as it was not good in early 2000

Read Autoexchange and instant ecurrencies\´s latest blog post….Perfectmoney Usd>>>

8. Asasasa November 13, 2011 at 3:40 pm #