I’ve been Christmas shopping since the middle of October. The upside of that is that I am almost finished. The downside is that I keep finding cool new stuff or really great deals and I am spending more on Christmas than I really should. That’s ok, a guy could have worse problems than spending too much on the people he loves at Christmas.
Enough of this altruism. Since I’ve been spending so much time taking care of everybody else, I figured I better get my list in to Santa so I have something under the tree with my name on it.
I’ve been really good this year. If it isn’t too much trouble I would very much like some or all of the following:
- LG 55LH90 55″ LED LCD Television My 52″ DLP is now five years old and it’s time to move on. The 55LH90 offers incredible color and blacks and dark detail that were previously unattainable in big LCD displays. This panel offers picture quality that can only be bested by televisions costing much more, and I already plan to buy one right after the holidays. You can save me about $2500 bucks here Santa, I’d appreciate it.
- Motorola Droid While I’m still waiting on the rumored HTC Dragon before I get a new plan, I wouldn’t be averse to settling for a Droid now. I’m sure I could make do. This is the wireless phone that made me itch after five years of not owning one.
- Camangi WebStation While I have a laptop, a 17″ laptop isn’t really the thing for anywhere around the house web use. A tablet would be really handy for checking Woot while watching a movie with the wife, or reading windows7news.com while using the bathroom. I know I asked for a Droid, which could do the same thing, but a larger screen would be nice. Thanks Santa.
- The Internet Is A Playground David Thorne is the funniest guy on the web. 27bslash6 has been one of my favorite sites of late. If you haven’t been, go check it out. I like it so much I want the gear. Especially his book, The Internet Is A Playground. I would really like this book for Christmas Santa, and I wouldn’t complain if you threw in a 27bslash6 t-shirt or two.
- I Got Flamed by Theo de Raadt t-shirt Dear Santa, even though this t-shirt is of my own design and may appear to be a selfish request, I am indeed collecting all of the available pseudoexpert.com merchandise. I only have the coffee mug at this time, so any of it would be welcome, but especially this t-shirt. I have actually been flamed by Theo de Raadt, so I feel I would be qualified to wear the shirt. Also, I feel that $31.45 is a bit steep for a t-shirt, and I may not get one unless you help me out. Thanks Santa.
Thanks Santa, I really appreciate it.
It’s a great year for tech and internet minded people like Connected Internet readers to look forward to some really cool presents and stocking stuffers. From all of us at Connected Internet, thanks for reading and have a great Black Friday and a safe holiday season.