Pre-Order New Amazon Kindle In UK

I’ve been considering buying an eReader for a few weeks now, although I’ve been uncertain which one to buy.  I was planning on buying an iPad because it can also function as an digital photo frame and because of it’s greater online capabilities, but the introduction of the new low-cost Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi in the UK has made me reconsider this.

The new Amazon Kindle Wi-Fi which doesn’t include 3G access retails for only £109, £40 cheaper than the 3G Amazon Kindle.  For someone like me who reads a lot of books and is starting to run out of shelve space to store books, getting access to such a low cost eReader is tempting.  Many other users seem to think so as well, with the Kindle the bestselling product on Amazon.com for two years running, and is also the most wished for and most gifted item on the site.

The specs of the new Kindle are also impressive:

• Up to a month of battery life
  • 3,500 books store
  • 50% better contrast
  • 20% faster page turns
  • Free 3G wireless access – no monthly bills or annual contracts

To pre-order or to read more about the Amazon Kindle, click here.

Are you an Amazon Kindle or iPad user?  Which would you recommend as the ultimate eReader?

, , , , ,

22 Responses to Pre-Order New Amazon Kindle In UK

1. Paperless Recorder August 30, 2010 at 3:11 am #

Very happy to see your article, I very much to like and agree with your point of view. Thank you for sharing. At the same time,i feel Paperless Recorder very much ! .Welcome to look at my website and blog articles.Hope we can become good friends, and exchange and to help each other! Thanks!!

2. wholesale August 31, 2010 at 8:45 am #

the best wholesale online . I hope you’ll like it !! Welcome to my web site shopping!

3. personalized christmas gifts August 31, 2010 at 2:27 pm #

haha,so nice article.thanks for your share. the Christmas Day will coming! Merry Christmas,Happy New Yeah.

4. Wash basin September 1, 2010 at 3:35 am #

I think you write very good article I agree with the views and ideas! Second, the article gave me the feeling is very large, so I learned a lot of knowledge. Very grateful to the author’s share. I also like Wash basin very much!

5. Bathroom cabinet September 1, 2010 at 3:47 am #

Wow! Very good content, the analysis depth, so I understand! Like the authors way of thinking, and writing style! Compliment, ha ha! Thanks again for the selfless sharing of, I have learned a lot! At the same time I like Bathroom cabinet very much

6. Baby Strollers September 1, 2010 at 4:13 am #

Good writing, and I very much agree with your thoughts and insights. Hope that more could write such a good word, I said, to continue coming to visit, thank you for sharing.i love Baby Strollers very much .

7. Baby Walkers September 1, 2010 at 4:39 am #

Cool. Talking about makes sense. Is recognized. Hope that it will often share such a good text. I will always be concerned about, because you can learn some knowledge, thank you for sharing, and i love Baby Walkers very much !

8. 1234567 September 1, 2010 at 2:03 pm #

goodtrades    very   good

9. brand t-shirts in hot sale September 2, 2010 at 6:06 am #

There are many various styles of  brand t-shirts on our website.welcome to choose any you like.

10. tie guan yin is the best of Chinese Oolong tea September 6, 2010 at 3:06 am #

Tieguanyin is the most iconic type of oolong tea, ranking as one of Chinas top 10 teas. The best Tie Guan Yin comes from Anxi county in Fujian Province, which has been a prosperous tea growing region throughout history.

11. Rado September 6, 2010 at 4:52 am #

online cheap Rado watches !! welcome to buy …

12. Power Strip September 6, 2010 at 7:35 am #

Wow, this is too cool. I am very like it, Thank you for sharing, let me so happy! At the same time ,i feel Power Strip very much

13. air max 90 September 7, 2010 at 6:20 am #

Nike Air Max 90 and even more ways to make your comfort a priority. While http://www.airmaxdiscount.com increasing the ventilation network, let your feet bend and flex groove bend naturally when you’re away. airmaxdiscount eyestays allow you to customize additional support for your feet to maintain stability in your laces.

14. PU PVC leather September 7, 2010 at 6:37 am #

Hello, very professional high level of writing it! So many people to comment, let me also to comment on it. Because good writing, and I learned a lot, and I am glad to see such a beautiful thing. Thanks very much !the same time, i love PU PVC leather very much too !

15. air max 2003 September 7, 2010 at 9:39 am #

Nike Air Max shoe has a leather cover, improve ventilation, ventilation, duration of protection against impact, http://www.airmaxdiscount.com/ stability and Designs rubber stamps and embossed insole polyurethane midsole support and sustainability, and improve the adaptation and feeling in the ankle power train district, airmaxdiscount durability and comfort.

16. Rado September 7, 2010 at 10:41 am #

Welcome to buy our products, thank you!

17. If you are in need of floor tiles September 8, 2010 at 1:47 am #

floor tile Take a walk on the natural side with stunning and luxurious floor tiles from The Tile Shop. From ceramic and porcelain to natural stone, our tiles create floors that attract attention with their look. The timeless quality of each of our tile options means that they??ll enhance the surrounding design, no matter what that design may be. And with an easy-to-maintain finish and unmatched durability, you can be sure that your floor will keep attracting attention year after year.

18. Booster Cable September 8, 2010 at 9:13 am #

Cool. Talking about makes sense. Is recognized. Hope that it will often share such a good text. I will always be concerned about, because you can learn some knowledge, thank you for sharing, and i loveBooster Cable very much !

19. Shotgun cases September 9, 2010 at 9:51 am #

Wow, this is too cool. I am very like it, Thank you for sharing, let me so happy! At the same time ,i love Shotgun cases very much !

20. polo shirts September 9, 2010 at 10:45 am #

polo outlet,polo shirts

21. nylon spandex fabric September 10, 2010 at 3:17 am #

that is great post,something of it is interesting and they attract my attention.

22. Alltoyan March 2, 2011 at 1:36 pm #